Terms & Conditions
Bookings & Activities
It's important that you read and understand the terms below BEFORE you take up or restart membership, or book activities at our sport and leisure venues.
Membership & Membership Fee Payment
- Direct Debit Memberships are based on a rolling monthly subscription where payments will continue to be collected on or after the 7th of the month until you decide to end the membership. Fees are not refundable or transferrable.
- Cancelling Membership - we’re always sorry to see any members leave us but we have made the cancellation process simple. All you have to do is cancel your Direct Debit with your bank at least 5 working days before your next payment is due. Failure to provide appropriate notice may result in additional fees.
- Membership is for the Glasgow Club network, not an individual venue. For this reason, temporary closure of individual facilities for maintenance or large events won’t permit refunds. If you have a pre-paid annual membership and you feel you are not getting value for money from your membership during such periods you can freeze your membership from 1-12 months by calling our Customer Services team on 0141 287 8931. 30 days’ notice is required. We will agree a date payments will restart. Suspensions start from the 6th of each month.
- We reserve the right to review prices annually. The paying member will be given at least 14 days’ notice of any proposed price change and have the right to cancel using the cancellation procedure, failing which any change will be deemed to have been accepted.
- If you no longer meet an age requirement for membership (e.g. you have a membership for under 22 year olds and you’re about to turn 23) we’ll automatically move you to the appropriate membership. The paying member will be given at least 14 days’ notice of the change during which they can cancel using the procedure above otherwise the change will be deemed to be accepted.
- Before your concession discount entitlement expires we will issue a renewal notice to the paying member with at least 14 days’ notice, after which membership will revert to the standard rate. You have the right to cancel using the procedure detailed above.
- Keeping your contact details up to date is important to enable us to notify you of any changes to our service including sudden changes to opening hours, class cancellations etc., and to help us comply with Test and Protect. You can update your contact details with the My Info button in our mobile app or using our booking website
- Changing your bank details is simple, once you change your account with your bank, they will notify us of the change, so there is no need for you to contact us directly.
- We need to take your photo to prevent unauthorised use of your membership or access to your information.
- Please present your membership card/band/sticker when visiting the venue. This helps us serve you quickly. Membership cards/bands/stickers are not transferable. There may be a charge for replacement cards/bands/stickers.
- The membership manager reserves the right to refuse or withdraw membership
Bookings & Activities
- Before taking part in activities customers should read the Health Commitment Statement which is displayed in our app, on our website and in our venues
- Locker, Changing and Showering Facilities may not be available, you may need to come dressed for your activity with minimal belongings. Note that towels are not permitted within the gym and fitness classes
- Access to all our activities requires you to pre-book online or via the Glasgow Club App.
- Login credentials and codes for booking are non-transferable and sharing these will result in cancellation of membership without refund.
- Payment is due at the point of booking and is non-refundable unless we are unable to provide an activity. Should this happen, the reception team will transfer your booking to a suitable time or a refund will be provided. Please do not make paid bookings if your plans are subject to change as we’re unable to refund the cost if you are unable to attend.
- If you’re unable to attend a booking included in membership please cancel at least an hour before the start time (in our app/online) Repeated failure to check-in or attend, or repeated last-minute cancellation, may result in booking privileges being withdrawn. If the classes you book overlap, it is assumed the most recently booked class is the one you plan to attend and others will be deleted.
- Booking and activity times include the time required to prepare and dismantle any equipment required. Please arrive in good time as our centres can be busy.
- The swimming pool admission policy must be adhered to by all members. Please ask reception for details.
Pricing & Discounts
- Discounts for team/group activities (e.g. football, basketball, doubles tennis) only apply where on payment, half the participants have the appropriate type of membership/card to qualify for the discount
- You may be asked to prove entitlement to concession discount at any time and at least annually.
- Where an activity price is already discounted, no further discount applies.
- Off-peak prices are only available for synthetic pitches, tennis and golf, Monday to Friday before 4pm and for tennis at weekends after 1pm. Peak prices apply at all other times.
General Terms & Conditions
- Culture and Sport Glasgow does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injuries to persons participating in any activity in or on the facilities.
- Culture and Sport Glasgow reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, publishing the latest version on our website & app.