Click an activity to find out more. Please check regularly for updates
Glasgow Life outdoor tennis courts are now for BOOKED PLAY ONLY, there is no turn-up-and-play. This is to manage numbers so we can ensure players and staff comply with social distancing rules.
Help with how to download our app and add clubs is available here
Tennis bookings are strictly 55 minutes. You will be required to leave the court 5 minutes before the hour to allow a smooth change over.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines. Keep safe and enjoy your game.
Glasgow Life golf courses are now for BOOKED PLAY ONLY, there is no turn-up-and play. This is to manage numbers so we ensure players and staff comply with social distancing rules. Bookings can be made online at https://myglasgow.club/outdoor
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines. Keep safe and enjoy your round.
Glasgow Life bowling greens are now for BOOKED PLAY ONLY, there is no turn up and play. This is to manage numbers so we ensure players and staff comply with social distancing rules.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines. Keep safe and enjoy your game
We also recommend reading the sport specific guidance here:
Please refer to SportScotland for the latest sport and physical activity guidance or direct to your specific NGB
All sessions must be booked and paid in advance. No access will be provided on a "turn up and ride" basis
• Bring hand sanitizer with you
• Bring all your own equipment (do not share equipment)
• Bring your own water bottle clearly marked to ensure no sharing
• Only take the minimum amount of equipment with you that you need to play, including sufficient water
• Clean and wipe down your equipment, including balls and water bottles before and after use
• There will be no facility to borrow balls or use the pump to inflate footballs so ensure that you bring your own pump
• Ensure you take all your belongings with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything on pitch, including litter
• Ensure that footballs are regularly cleaned
• Avoid touching other equipment such as goals
• Be aware that onsite changing facilities and showers will not be open
• Toilet facilities will be available but players should follow the one-way system in and out of venues
Maintain Social Distancing
• Avoid making physical contact with other players such as shaking hands or high fives
• Avoid chasing the ball down to another pitch if other players are using it
• Stray balls to be kicked back and not touched by another bookings team
• If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve
• Avoid touching your face
• Coaches must maintain accurate registers of attendees, times and dates to allow contact tracing if required
• Arrive in time to ensure your booking can start immediately
• Come to the football centre in your kit, ready to play
• First aid procedure for more serious accidents - the representative who checks teams in at the reception will be responsible for reporting any serious first aid incidents
This information concerns coached sessions for Tiny Tots, Mini Kickers, Creative Player, Play the Game, Girls Only Football etc.